Help Pointing relocated dish ( Hopper 3)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
View attachment 126198 most people don't realize that the satellite signal comes from higher than where the dish is "pointing".

I agree with this, however here on WA 129 comes in at 26 degrees on the horizon. It's ridiculous to say the least, so at times it comes under obstacles which can be hard to realize also.

As very mobile RV'ers, we find the best shot at the birds is often either under, or even around the trees. We've been in spots more than once where we were able to hit a sat on one side of a nearby tree trunk, and another on the other side. Out of a couple of hundred different campsites, so far we've always managed to find a sat view on one arc or the other at all of them.

Reactions: pattykay
I had to relocate my dish about 3 feet lower on the wall of my house because of some new tree growth. Now I can't get a signal at all. Need some help. I can't find the "point dish" on the hopper 3 menu.

Can't you call tree service? They usually trim it for ya if you call them...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts