Help Send SatelliteGuys to Team Summit!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Life is slowly getting back to normal and DISH Network will be hosting its first live in person Team Summit Event in almost 3 years. DISH will have a lot to announce there including some exciting brand new hardware as well as new details on the 5G service which could officially launch at or around the time of the show!

SatelliteGuys has been there for many of the Team Summit event and brought you coverage that you haven't found anywhere else.

Because of the world and they way it is right now, I am seeking help to get me to Team Summit and for my hotel so I can bring you all the news from the show floor.

Team Summit will be happening this May in Las Vegas!

I have setup a special donation address for those who want to help me cover my expenses. (Airfare and hotel)

If you would like to help out and get SatelliteGuys to Team Summit please donate at the following link.

You can also use this special QR Code.

QR Code.png

This money will only go to my expenses and will not go for Las Vegas extras (Gambling, Hookers and Booze) :D (that's a joke... but I would not spend donors money on such things)

In the event that Team Summit is canceled and money is refunded to me, will be returned to the donors. So when you donate please include your SatelliteGuys username just incase something happens.

Let's be honest... things have been dead for quite awhile, but I look for them to get a lot more exciting this summer. We are so looking forward to helping bring the news to you as it happens.

Thank you for your support!

Scott

Life is slowly getting back to normal and DISH Network will be hosting its first live in person Team Summit Event in almost 3 years. DISH will have a lot to announce there including some exciting brand new hardware as well as new details on the 5G service which could officially launch at or around the time of the show!

SatelliteGuys has been there for many of the Team Summit event and brought you coverage that you haven't found anywhere else.

Because of the world and they way it is right now, I am seeking help to get me to Team Summit and for my hotel so I can bring you all the news from the show floor.

Team Summit will be happening this May in Las Vegas!

I have setup a special donation address for those who want to help me cover my expenses. (Airfare and hotel)

If you would like to help out and get SatelliteGuys to Team Summit please donate at the following link.

You can also use this special QR Code.

View attachment 155818

This money will only go to my expenses and will not go for Las Vegas extras (Gambling, Hookers and Booze) :D (that's a joke... but I would not spend donors money on such things)

In the event that Team Summit is canceled and money is refunded to me, will be returned to the donors. So when you donate please include your SatelliteGuys username just incase something happens.

Let's be honest... things have been dead for quite awhile, but I look for them to get a lot more exciting this summer. We are so looking forward to helping bring the news to you as it happens.

Thank you for your support!

Scott
Done. Thank you too for your support.

Reactions: NYDutch
So when you donate please include your SatelliteGuys username just incase something happens.
Woops! I donated before I read down that far so you don't have my username. Hint: It's TheKrell. :D:D:D It will come from my own personal email server on the .org domain.
Actually I just donated twice and that's alright with me. :)
Good idea. And Scott, if you aren't getting enough donations, I will double mine as well.

Woops! I donated before I read down that far so you don't have my username. Hint: It's TheKrell. :D:D:D It will come from my own personal email server on the .org domain.

Good idea. And Scott, if you aren't getting enough donations, I will double mine as well.
Same here.

I donated but I did not see a field to fill in my user name. I am looking forward to hear details concerning the new equipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: charlesrshell
It took me 5 tries to enter my State (it kept trying to move me to Alabama), but everything else seemed to go well.!

I had the same problem entering the state. I would pick Ohio from the drop down box and it would show up as Alabama. I kept trying and after about a dozen attempts I got it to stay Ohio. I did not use the QR code. I used the link and paid with my Visa. It never allowed me to enter my user name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk