Help?! Two Hopper 3's?

What comes to mind when you hear the word "indecisive?"

• Unsure

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Will answer later

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I won't pretend to know much about pricing, but I think they're the same. There's a reason why, I'd think, whenever I modify a work order from say a hopper/Sling, Super Joey, 2 Joeys to a Hopper 3 with 3 Joeys, it lowers the price by $3.00 a month, according to the disclaimers the CSR reads the customer

I won't pretend to know much about pricing, but I think they're the same. There's a reason why, I'd think, whenever I modify a work order from say a hopper/Sling, Super Joey, 2 Joeys to a Hopper 3 with 3 Joeys, it lowers the price by $3.00 a month, according to the disclaimers the CSR reads the customer

The Hopper 1, 2 and 3 are the same price monthly and the Super Joey is $10 a month as opposed to $7 for regular Joeys.

Reactions: HipKat
I assume it's 10.00 for a Super Joey because it adds two tuners?

Other than the obvious - 4K. What is the difference between 4K Joey and a Joey 3.0? If they are the same price why not just get a 4K Joey? Maybe a larger down payment?

I assume it's 10.00 for a Super Joey because it adds two tuners?

Other than the obvious - 4K. What is the difference between 4K Joey and a Joey 3.0? If they are the same price why not just get a 4K Joey? Maybe a larger down payment?
First, if you want to have a 4K Joey you have to buy it for $50, not so with the Joey 3.

Reactions: JSheridan
First, if you want to have a 4K Joey you have to buy it for $50, not so with the Joey 3.

As I'm sure you already know you don't actually buy it, it still belongs to DISH. They just charge a $50 'upgrade fee' for it. :)

ok, so the way to have 2 hopper 3's is to outright purchase the 2nd one... what if someone currently has a HWS and a regular hopper but wants a hopper 3 to replace just ONE of the other receivers. is it possible yet to have a hopper 3 connected with a HWS or regular hopper?

ok, so the way to have 2 hopper 3's is to outright purchase the 2nd one... what if someone currently has a HWS and a regular hopper but wants a hopper 3 to replace just ONE of the other receivers. is it possible yet to have a hopper 3 connected with a HWS or regular hopper?
No, you can’t mix Hopper 3 with the others.

now that it is over a year later since i asked this question, is it now possible to have a hopper 3 and a hws or regular hopper together on the same account? the wife and I prefer two recievers with dvr's in case one of them goes bad, then we'll still have one we can use in the meantime.

now that it is over a year later since i asked this question, is it now possible to have a hopper 3 and a hws or regular hopper together on the same account? the wife and I prefer two recievers with dvr's in case one of them goes bad, then we'll still have one we can use in the meantime.
This is what you're asking for

maxresdefault.jpg

You can have two Hopper 3's on the same account and Hopper 3's are the same price monthly as Hopper 1's and Hoppers 2's. The only thing is that you have to purchase the second Hopper 3.

Dish will provide you with two Hopper 1's or two Hopper 2's but not two Hopper 3's.

You should always contact your LOCAL Dish retailer if you have a good one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)