Help with 625 with one input.

Brew

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 24, 2005
South Louisiana
While I wait for my corrected 622 install with the salellite that I need, I have my 622 connected to 2 of the lnb's I have and my 625 to the third. Is there anyway to get the 625 to ignore the fact that I only have one connection? I had called tech the night I hooked it up and he said no, but my faith in E*'s phone support is low. It works fine, but every night when I want to watch something, I have to do a check switch and then download the program guide, so it takes about 5 minutes to get to watching every night. I've tried leaving it on, turning it off, running a check switch with nothing connected, and so far nothing seems to help. Worst case is I just have to deal with it until my install in 3-1/2 weeks.

I don't think you actually have the connections you state, but no, the 625 will NOT be happy with only one input.

If you give us your ACTUAL configuration, maybe we can help you.

I'll just deal with it then as it will have to stay with the one connection until my next install date. I had a 625 and 111 hooked up to a superdish. They were supposed to swap the 111 out for the 622 and set up HD on my install date, but the order was wrong and they didn't have the right dish. While I was on the phone getting the new install date, I had them go ahead and drop the 111 and add the 622. I put the 622 in the spot where the 625 was with a dishpro connection over one wire to the dish, and put the 625 where the 111 was, so the 625 just has the one connection. My install date is 3/25 so it's not forever out, just annoying to have to reset it every night before I can watch tv. Once it's up it stays up until the middle of the night, so it's not that big of a dea. I just start the reset when I get home every night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)