Help with Dish Rebate..8 months still nothing

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

moparmaniac

Original poster
Feb 21, 2007
Guy's I've been fighting for almost 8 months now on getting a Dish $10-for10 credit for upgrading to the HD package. See my note below....I've run out of options and need some advice on what to do next. I sent the e-mail below to the CEO on Nov. 19. I have still not heard anything back....any Ideas???

------

As you can see from my last e-mail sent below in August, we upgraded our Dish Package to a HD DVR Receiver and added HD programming during your Dishin' it Up offer back in February-March 07 timeframe.

At that time the Promotion was a $50 credit for the Dishin It Up promotion and a $10 for 10 months promotion for the HD package.

We submitted the Mail-In Redemption form around the first or second week in March. On our May bill (We subscribe to Dish through AT&T) we received the $50 credit for the Dishin It Up promotion. We have to this date never see any of $10 credits on our bill for our HD package promotion.

I have been passed around from AT&T to Dish Network, back to AT&T and back to Dish Network over and over again and have gotten nowhere. No one seems to have a clue as to what is going on with our account. I have a copy of our redemption form and both the $50 credit and the $10 for 10 promotion are on the same form. How can we get one credit and not the other with this form being sent in?

When AT&T sends me over to Dish Network representatives, they send me over to a third party company that handled the redemption rebates. In talking to them, they have no record of us by Name or Phone Number, however, if that was the case, then again how did we get any credits at all if our submission was non-existent.

I've been patiently waiting for something to be resolved and I'm afraid I'm running out of time. All I want is what was promised. I hope we can get this resolved.

If you can help us in any way, I'd greatly appreciate it. If you have any proof that Dish is authorizing AT&T to pay a credit, then please let me know because we're not seeing it!! The last couple of times I called AT&T to dispute our bill, they automatically send me over to a Dish Representative and don't bother to research the issue. Please help!

Sincerely,
xxxxx

Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 9:33 PM
Subject: HD Rebate Credit still not showing on bill after 4 months..please assist.

Hello,

I'm hoping you can help me!

Back around the end of March 07, I upgraded to the VIP 622 DVR as well as added HD Channels to my service.

I submitted the necessary rebate forms to qualify for the rebates.

I received my $100 credit for the DVR upgrade but have yet to see any adjustment to my bill for the upgrade to the HD channels.

I subscribe to Dish through AT&T. When I did not see any adjustments to my bill last month, I called AT&T, stated my situation and they transferred me over to a Dish CSR. The Dish CSR stated that the adjustment would be on next month's bill.

I received my new bill today, and Still no adjustments to my bill. I would like to know what is going on as I believe this credit should have started by now.

My account through AT&T on the Dish Billing section is showing as my phone # .

If you can assist me on this, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Sincerely,
xxxxxx

approved one of the posts and nuked the rest. Looks like the spam filter considered the post "spam" so staff approved the one and deleted the dupes. Please do not create any more threads of this :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)