Help with Dishnetwork Setup! Please!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

BlackHitachi

Medford Oregon
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 17, 2003
Medford, Oregon
Well long story short.. I went through a divorce this last year and wife took the dish network DVR's. Anyway i have the kids and she can't pay the bill so i am getting dish again. I have a dish 500 system for 110 and 119. I have a dish pointed at 148 for locals. She kept our dish 1000.2 Anyway i know i can turn my dish from 148 and get 129. My question is if i do this and get my locals OTA oh yea i have two 622. Sorry i did not explain that. My question is will i still get my program guide info. Even though my locals are on the 148 dish.?

"My question is will i still get my program guide info. Even though my locals are on the 148 dish.?"

If you pay for locals, yes you will get the guide info. The 9 days guide info comes from 119 so it doesn't matter where your locals are coming from, what matters is if you're subscribed to your locals.

Sorry to hear about your divorce.

"My question is will i still get my program guide info. Even though my locals are on the 148 dish.?"

If you pay for locals, yes you will get the guide info. The 9 days guide info comes from 119 so it doesn't matter where your locals are coming from, what matters is if you're subscribed to your locals.

Sorry to hear about your divorce.
Thank you very MUCH!:up I am so sorry to bother ya but needed to know . I just setup the appointment! Once again thank you very much!:D:up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts