Help with install tomorrow

armandc

Original poster
Feb 12, 2010
North East
Hi there, I saw your site the other day regarding the new hd channels that were put on to 129/72.7 and not 61.5 i called dish today to have them come out and install the eastern arc here in southern maine. (So far easy right) Well
my issue is that I have All american direct hd locals from 110 and the portland standard locals from 110. Will they be able to hook up my system so that I can still access my programming of locals and distants from the 110 sat?

(My setup hopefully will be 77, 72.7, 61.5, 110)
I really need help with this question.

Thanks, Armand
progress.gif

Hi there, I saw your site the other day regarding the new hd channels that were put on to 129/72.7 and not 61.5 i called dish today to have them come out and install the eastern arc here in southern maine. (So far easy right) Well
my issue is that I have All american direct hd locals from 110 and the portland standard locals from 110. Will they be able to hook up my system so that I can still access my programming of locals and distants from the 110 sat?

(My setup hopefully will be 77, 72.7, 61.5, 110)
I really need help with this question.

Thanks, Armand
progress.gif

When Scott sees this he can give you some advice

I really need to know if this is going to work for me or not before they get here.
I don't want to lose my distant hd's from 110 because of good old charlie

just leave the existing dish alone (if it's a 500 "twin" replace the twin with a DP single or dual just for 110), run a cable from 110 to the LNB-IN on the new one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts