Help with pointing

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

txharley

Original poster
May 29, 2006
I take my dish camping sometimes and this weekend I had a problem getting 110. I have a DP 500 twin. I locked in on 119 just fine, but kept getting locked on 129 which I had never seen before. I went side to side and up and down from 119 and nothing. When I did a switch check 119 and 129 would come up.

HELP

Yep in South Texas it has been dry too. Last week everyone was selling off their cattle and then we got 2-4 inches of rain this weekend.

A common error is... having your single coax cable from the lnb coming off the 110 port and trying to dial in 119. It leaves you one sat to the west 129 & 119 instead of 119 & 110. Undo the two screws and make sure that the coax is on the 119 port (as indicated on your yoke.. [the thing the lnb mounts on]. Also if you have a dish pro plus lnb, it can be a little off on some meters. Hope this is of some help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)