Help with pricing

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

emtjim

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 8, 2006
Sounthern IL
Hi, I m a pretty long term customer with dish and with the current price increase thinking of doing something different. Any suggestions with working with dish to lower the bill? Best way to do it, should I call in to a csr, do online chat, or request help from a dirt member?

Thanks for your help.

Hi, I m a pretty long term customer with dish and with the current price increase thinking of doing something different. Any suggestions with working with dish to lower the bill? Best way to do it, should I call in to a csr, do online chat, or request help from a dirt member?

Thanks for your help.

Please send a PM with your phone number and PIN. We are glad to review the available options.

Thanks for your help.
There's a pretty good tool on modish.com that allows you to compare what channels are included in each package. Run through the list and see if there is a package that will give you what you really want that's less expensive. When the Flex package came out, I looked at it but I would only save about $2 compared to Dish America. But the Welcome pack gave me everything I really wanted at substantial saving. Welcome pack is in the compare tool but you need to call in, chat or contact DIRT to switch to it.

You can usually save money on premium channels simply by canceling them. Before the final confirmation, you will probably be offered an option to retain the package for 1/2 off for 6 months. I've been doing this every 6 months for a couple of years now.

Good luck finding a way to save money.

Reactions: pattykay

Thanks for your help.

A little investigation of very recent threads/posts will uncover DISH deals for existing customers of possibly $15 off package prices for two years....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)