Help with SD121 and 110

jlhugh

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 25, 2003
Austin, Texas, United States
I had to move my SD to the other side of the roof because of a tree blocking out 121 on my SD. I got the pole mounted and plumb. Everything is like it is supposed to be. This is the second time I have moved it and the last time went like it was supposed to go. I cannot get 110 to come in at all. Right now I have the 110 LNB tunes into 119. What that does is make my 121 LNB be tuned in to 129. No matter what I do with the elevation or azimuth I cannot find 110 at all. I just left it on 119 and 129 so I could at least watch my locals tonight. My zipcode is 76306. I was wondering if someone could lead me in the right direction. I have installed a bunch of these SD 121 around here and I cannot for the life of me figure out what is going on.

Perhaps your new location has a tree in the way of 110? If you get it peaked on 121 and 119 and no 110, there's probably something in the way.

Your elevation is off on your dish so most likely your mast isnt plumb, your dish is now bent somehow, or your elevation on the dish isnt set right, you need to go to the east a touch and then up on your elevation about 5 degrea's.

My elevation is suppose to be at 44. Right now it is at 40. I could not get a signal anywhere until I moved the elevation down to 40. I have checked the mast and it is plumb. I am going to give it another try tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)