help

ronnie123

Original poster
May 3, 2009
ozark al
i have had dishnetwork for awhile and have recently tried to hook a turk antenna up to my 322 dual tuner giving me fits. A ny suggestions on how to do this. I need to set it up for two t.v. s

I'm not sure what you need. Do you have the 322 working with the two TVs for satellite viewing? The TV-IN is just a passthrough to TV1 if I recall correctly and only works if you use the coax TV1 (Ch3/4) output to TV1. If you use the component outputs to TV1, I don't think it works.

I'm not sure what you need. Do you have the 322 working with the two TVs for satellite viewing? The TV-IN is just a passthrough to TV1 if I recall correctly and only works if you use the coax TV1 (Ch3/4) output to TV1. If you use the component outputs to TV1, I don't think it works.

Except that the 322 does not have component jacks. Think you may mean s-video or composite jacks.

To the OP: What is the end result you're trying to accomplish?

I suspect that whatever it is, it isn't going to involve the 322.

describe the symptom better. is this just poor antenna picture, or are you getting satellite errors such as 015 or 002. dishpro craps out if you have the LNB cables going into the terd and then from there to the receiver.

best location for a terk is in the fireplace. not on the fireplace, but in the fireplace. lol

I need to hook up my antenna to tvs for local channels can't get them in my location

The turk ant attaches to the top of your dish. Take the lines from the lnb and attach to the IN ports on turk. then take the cables that came with the turk and connect them to the lnb and then the OUT ports on the turk.. Now take the sat line inside the house and put a diplexer on it. run the tv line to your digital converter and the sat line to your reciver.

Here is the problem if your get tv 1 and tv2 off the 322 using a diplexer then the turk will not work at all. The back of the ant is a diplexer combining the high freq sat singnal and the low freq ant signal you seperate them out inside with the other diplexer. If you are diplexing at the ground block to get your tv 2 signal then that diplexer if filtering out the low freq ant signal. To get it to work you would have to directly feed your tv 2 from the reciever.

Last edited: