Help

tsunshine8

Original poster
Jan 14, 2007
i currently have a dish 500 where i can pick up satellites 110 and 119 at the same time. my problem now is i recently bought a 3rd receiver and f-ed everything up. i bought a dp 34 switch from ebay to hook up all 3 receivers and it does not work i can only pick up the 119 satellite and the 110 says wrong satellite. i tried covering up the 119 and found the 110 but it goes back to the same -it cant find 110. i checked the switch it says 119 odd and even. my other 2 receivers say 61.5 odd and 119 even. i have no idea how to fix this. please help

yes 2 from the dish 500 with the 110 and 119 satellite and 1 from the 61.5 satellite

Last edited:
yes i have 2 dishes , one is pointed at 61.5 and the other at 110 and 119. I have 3 receivers. yes i have a dish pro

its a dishpro dual twin lnb. its not $30 to have a tech come out its $49. i'll take the headach and try to fix it myself than pay the $49 but if push comes to shove then as a last resort i will. i tried using foil to cover the 119 to get the 110 signal and it worked but as soon as i uncover it it goes back to saying wrong satellite on the 110

Last edited:
Take the lines off the back of the receiver, do a switch test to clear the matrix. Hook them back up and run another test and see what you get.

I would unplug the feed from all of the receivers. Run the checkswitch on all of the receivers to clear the matrix. Hook up the receivers one at a time to make sure it works.

Did you move your dish at all?

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)