Here, e-mail Dish

I don't want Noggin 24/7. My kids are in bed at night.

Besides, if they are up, I don't want them taking the TV from me.

StevenD: Noggin is a kids' network that just split from The N, a teen-targeted network.

The N moved to the Nick GaS slot, and Noggin got the split channel 24/7.

Problem? Dish users have no evidence of the changes yet. Try it yourself.

It wouldn't bother me if the "kids" channels went off the air at 8pm Monday through Friday. I prefer to control their TV viewing and not use it as a babysitter....

Any email addresses posted on web pages are harvested by spam bots - the result is a huge increase in spam to that address.

Adding it to the title makes it even worse.

Congratulations, this email address is probably going to be changed within hours as a result of this thread.

First, I'm guessing that E* has spam-filters in place to take of this. I get very, very little spam at work so there are good systems out there.

Second, this e-mail address has been used (and abused) for far too many petty issues already. It still works today and people with valid issues still get resolution so there's no reason to think it will change if it hasn't already.

I sent them an email about returning equipment. I don't expect anything since I'm not a customer anymore. The problem was that they only sent one return label for two boxes. Spoke or chatted with 4 customer service agents who said they had emailed return label but nothing happened so far.

if it's the address I'm thinking of, ceo, it still works despite all the "abuse." Get responses within a couple of hours from people with authority to solve your problem without checking with anyone. I was able to replace a 721 with a 625 with no cost and no contract via that email address after the 721 broke for the third time (would have been my 4th 721, getting annoyed).

So if you have a legit issue, they will help you. :)

I actualy got a response from ceo@.... they say they are going to physically mail a return label. Somewhere down the line both gmail and my isp were unable to get the email that dish network uses to send ups return tags.

Sounds weird to me but hopefully this will resolve the situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)