Here I am again, with an I don't like this

jcarrera

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 15, 2006
Florida
Here I am again, with an "I don't like this." So all the people on here who do not like me writing truths that are negative can load up your guns.

I am watching a program...about 20 minutes. I have to go off in the house to do something for awhile, but know when I get back, I can "rewind" to where I left and watch from there.

When I come back, I accidentally sit on the remote and it changes channels. I hit LAST and come back to the program I am interested in. Guess what? BHN has decided to erase all of the show from beginning of program to current point--there is now nothing there to rewind into. Thank you very much.

Some time back, the box ALWAYS laid down on the disk at all times the last two channels that were tuned--actually, even when the box was off. When a new program started, THAT program began to be laid down. That wonderful capability was removed by one of the prior updates--one of the ______ moves conceivable (I leave it to you to put in whatever adjective seems appropriate).

As politely as possible, i request the prior capability be restored. We appreciate getting additional functions, but it does not seem to make good sense to remove capability.

Here I am again, with an "I don't like this." So all the people on here who do not like me writing truths that are negative can load up your guns.

I am watching a program...about 20 minutes. I have to go off in the house to do something for awhile, but know when I get back, I can "rewind" to where I left and watch from there.

When I come back, I accidentally sit on the remote and it changes channels. I hit LAST and come back to the program I am interested in. Guess what? BHN has decided to erase all of the show from beginning of program to current point--there is now nothing there to rewind into. Thank you very much.

Some time back, the box ALWAYS laid down on the disk at all times the last two channels that were tuned--actually, even when the box was off. When a new program started, THAT program began to be laid down. That wonderful capability was removed by one of the prior updates--one of the ______ moves conceivable (I leave it to you to put in whatever adjective seems appropriate).

As politely as possible, i request the prior capability be restored. We appreciate getting additional functions, but it does not seem to make good sense to remove capability.

why i don't like using their boxes.

Since I am in a bad mood anyway, how about...

Press FAV. Noting happens. Press FAV again. Nothing happens. Then sudden jump TWO steps. Yea. Love that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)