here is a idea for you to suggest to dish

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
when use the facebook app you should be able to click on the person name and it should be able to take them to that persons wall.why can't the app do that?they also might want to add a chat box where you can chat with your friends on the facebook app.i want to know ideas do you think this is a good idea or bad idea.

Thanks

Allen bluegras
illinois

Personally, I'd prefer that Dish devote as few resources as possible to the apps and focus on the receiver's core functionality....

or how about a browser app like you can surf the internet like similar to google chrome or firefox.just some ideas to toss out to your guys.

or how about a browser app like you can surf the internet like similar to google chrome or firefox.just some ideas to toss out to your guys.

That would essentially require a BT keyboard/pointing device, which we have already been told isn't in the cards.

I'd like that too but for the reasons already posted above by navy, I don't think it will happen anytime soon.

blugras, do you have a laptop or tablet or even a smart phone? If so, there is no reason to have all that crap on the Hopper. I remember thinking a lot of those feature would be cool too until I actually tried them. It sucks, trust me. It's so much more convenient to just grab your laptop, tablet or even smartphone to look something up.

Why would I want to use my TV to check Facebook when it's right at my fingertips on my phone. The best part about it being on my phone is how easy it is to post photos or videos since it's all on my phone anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts