Not open for further replies.

stardust3

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2006
HERE'S THE ANSWER!

At long last, my friends, this picture definitively answers the question we've all been hearing and asking about for many years!

The answer is ......'Yes!'

Attachments

• bear pic.jpg
    bear pic.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 192
thats great....did you take that pic from a camera..or a field camera (live, or field camera i guess is a better way of putting it :) )

thats great....did you take that pic from a camera..or a field camera (live, or field camera i guess is a better way of putting it :) )

I can't take credit for that picture, don't know where it came from. I have personally taken pictures listed below. These were taken a couple of years ago at my buddy's house who lives about a mile from me. This bear was getting a little to brave, said he come out one morning and saw where the bear had his wet butt sitting on porch. He called the TWRA (Tennessee wildlife resource agency) and they set this trap in his yard about 100' from his house. I might add he had to make several calls before they took him seriously, he did not want to kill this animal unless it was absolutely necessary. Bear was caught within 2 days and baited with sunflower seeds. Just thought these would be interesting to share since I started a topic about "Bears". This was a beautiful animal and was a quite remarkable experience.

Attachments

• bear 005.jpg
    bear 005.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 112
  • bear 014.jpg
    bear 014.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 112
  • bear 016.jpg
    bear 016.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 115
  • bear 019.jpg
    bear 019.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 105
  • bear 021.jpg
    bear 021.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 121
  • bear 022.jpg
    bear 022.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 118
I don't know about the beers but he could probably get away with two magnums of sacramental wine.

Heck, all you gotta do is watch a Charmin commercial and you would have known already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts