hey guys check this out we got 4 more siriusxm music channels

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
i just checked my guide a couple mintues ago and we have 4 more siriusxm music channels they
Are Fly,pop2k,groove and utopia and they are on these channels
i just wish these would be mapped down into the rest of the siriusxm music channels and into the 99s on hopper with sling.
6010 pop2k
6047 fly
6050 the groove
6055 utopia
these are in todays uplink report

Allen bluegras
illinois

they have been added with rest of the siriusxm music channels i just wanted to let you know there wont be much on the uplink report this week it is mostly these music channels added.i am happy we have the rest of the siriusxm music channels the next two i would like to see if Siriusxm turbo which is like the old squizz days and poptroplis these two are new channels that were added to the siriusxm music lineup change on the 13th.

Thanks

Allen

Last edited:
they have been added with rest of the siriusxm music channels i just wanted to let you know there wont be much on the uplink report this week it is mostly these music channels added.i am happy we have the rest of the siriusxm music channels the next two i would like to see if Siriusxm turbo which is like the old squizz days and poptroplis these two are new channels that were added to the siriusxm music lineup change on the 13th.

Thanks

Allen
Allen, your run on messages are becoming unreadable again. You were doing better. What happened?

Reactions: burtburt69
Did we actually get more music channels or did those mentioned replace channels that we previously had? I found that one channel I had in a music favorites list was replaced by another channel.

Baltzer

Did we actually get more music channels or did those mentioned replace channels that we previously had? I found that one channel I had in a music favorites list was replaced by another channel.

Baltzer
these are ones brand new to our lineup now would they please add the logos next also outlaw country sounds like crap can someone please check into it thanks

They have moved some channels around. And Allen, Dish has nothing to do with the sound quality of Sirius/XM.

They have moved some channels around. And Allen, Dish has nothing to do with the sound quality of Sirius/XM.

From what I've heard, the Dish channels are of higher audio quality than the channels direct from SiriusXM. Do you have a contradictory impression?

From what I've heard, the Dish channels are of higher audio quality than the channels direct from SiriusXM. Do you have a contradictory impression?
what arre the bitrate on the siriusxm music channels ,and i wish it was 128k or higher it sounds better at that bitrate.what do you guys think?

Reactions: TheKrell
6010 pop2k Hopper 99-10
6047 fly Hopper 99-47
6050 the groove Hopper 99-50
6055 utopia Hopper 99-55

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)