Hey Guys

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Hey guys, just writing to update you on a few things.

First and foremost we are now midway through our drive to raise funds for the Make A Wish foundation! As of this writing we are raised $400 for Make A Wish!

Remember SatelliteGuys.US will match your donation to make a wish, so a $25 donation equals a $50 donation! In the spirit of the Holidays SatelliteGuys will match the total amount donated by all members by up to $500!

We are also getting ready for our big night this coming Monday night!

Today we have added a bunch of new prizes to our Holiday Party Giveaway including the new DIRECTV R10 DVR Receiver, a Hughes DVR 80 and a Harmony SST 688 remote all courtesy of our friends from ValueElectronics.COM

If you haven't checked out our full list of prizes and rules please check out http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=37056

Also on Monday Night we will be naming the 2004 SatelliteGuy of the Year! Please join us for this presentation! Who knows it might even be YOU who is named SatelliteGuy of the Year and walk away the the award $500 in cash and other goodies!

I hope you can all join us Monday Night, its going to be a fun night!

Happy Holidays!!

BTW I forgot to mention that on Monday the site will look a little different, as I have been working behind the scenes on something. Please do not be alarmed when the site looks slightly different. :)

Again Happy Holidays. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.