Guys, I'm worried...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

HipKat

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 25, 2017
Pekin, IL
It's been a very long time since JSheridan has posted on here. I can't see his profile anymore - it's info is hidden - so I don't know his last login and the last time I DID talk to him in PM was in February. He wanted to know how my CT Scan was going to be and when I told him shortly after my 2nd test and PET scan, he never replied.

Does anyone know anything about him?

He still logs in most days. See the below post for the last time somebody got worried. Perhaps the answer is the same? Not sure.

Thanks for worrying about me you guys. I'm fighting some health and other problems so I've not been on the internet much at all. Thanks for the concern and please keep me and my family in your prayers.
I hope you get well soon. Will keep you and family in my prayers.

Myself and others here are fighting health problems too. I find it helps to talk about it here.

Hernia surgery Friday for me. Hope it cures my pain when walking.

Had that a few years ago. Not fun!

I am fine now but recovery was tough. I had a hematoma a few days after surgery and they had to go in again. Then a year later I needed a third surgery after I stupidly agreed to help my daughter move a couch into a third floor apartment.

Had that a few years ago. Not fun!

I am fine now but recovery was tough. I had a hematoma a few days after surgery and they had to go in again. Then a year later I needed a third surgery after I stupidly agreed to help my daughter move a couch into a third floor apartment.
No fun. That turned out to be an expensive couch!

I have an indirect inguinal hernia and an umbilical hernia.

The umbilical hernia is painless. They are repairing it only because they will be going in through there (or nearby) to fix the other one.

The indirect inguinal hernia may be something that I have had since birth, or it could be new. All I know is that for the last 10 months it hurts in that area when I walk. The pain could also be from my pelvic floor, the ligaments that attach my pubic bone in front, my bladder, or my prostate.

I have had a lot of imaging and diagnostic tests and the only problem that they saw were the hernias. So I think surgery for those is my best chance of being able to walk pain free again (after the long healing process).

A close friend of mine had hernia surgery the other day ...
She's not very good with pain, the rehab is going slow (only been a few days now) ...

I talk with her daily to see if theres anything she needs.

Reactions: N6BY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts