Missing JSheridan

dweber

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 29, 2005
Plain City, OH
I have not seen any posts or replies from JSheridan for a while. He always had excellent advice regarding Dish problems. I wonder if some of the criticisms that others have made have discouraged him from posting on Satelliteguys.us. If so he will be missed.

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

Thanks to the good people for the good words and naturally they are splattered with the usual BS.

I just got to the point that it isn't worth the time posting much here anymore due mostly to the haters. I just had to ask myself 'why bother?'.

Again, thanks to those who miss me in a good way and I'll be lurking.

Thanks to the good people for the good words and naturally they are splattered with the usual BS.

I just got to the point that it isn't worth the time posting much here anymore due mostly to the haters. I just had to ask myself 'why bother?'.

I just ignore the haters.

Many of the more recent haters have come off sounding awfully like trolls. Argumentative and unwilling to give details to they’re issues. I’ve often checked the haters profile suspecting a troll but usually find they’ve Been SG members as long or longer than myself although I don’t recognize the username. Just my thoughts. I find many posters here including jsheridan to give valuable troubleshooting information even though having been a subscriber for nearly 20 years I’ve had no major hardware issues beyond the clunky firmware update.

I can attest to that. Let me start by saying “Sorry Scott”, but I hate the new page layout for mobile, and with the influx of DB’s from the recently shuttered Dish forum, I have made a habit of just being a lurker until something of interest pops up. Plus, I finally took a job outside TV, and it consumes my time to an incredible level.

I might also be a little sour on the Dish Social Media team right now as well.