Hey Pub Members...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Attention Pub Members...

Please Check the PUB Area for some exclusive stuff which I just posted. :)

Consider it a nice sneek peek! :D

It's our thank you for donating to help support SatelliteGuys.US! :)

For those who are not pub members you can get access to the pub by donating to help support the site or you can wait a few days when I make the information public. :)

Scott is there a minimum? I donated as much as I can afford :D hope it helps, this is a great site....

Error Detected

You have entered non-US-ASCII characters such as é. Non-US characters are not currently supported. Please use alternatives like e, then try again.

Rolltide what are you trying to do? Please PM me and I will see if I can help you out.

BTW Everyone, only donate because you want to support the site, not because you want to see whats hidden behind the curtain. I will post the information publicly here later in the week when I finish writing my review.

Thanks. :)

Scott,
The "To donate click here" link under the pub description area give the error.

ROLLTIDE, You can use the Icon at bottom of page.

Thats funny how N0qcu's thing says a different ISP than what I am using, or I found out that Earthlink is outsourcing to someone else from the dialup number I am using. Never heard of dialsprint before as an isp.

Steve,
I just singed up but not formation in the Pub. I think this is one of the best sites for Dish information on the net and I wanted to offer my support.

Earl

Stargazer said:
Thats funny how N0qcu's thing says a different ISP than what I am using, or I found out that Earthlink is outsourcing to someone else from the dialup number I am using. Never heard of dialsprint before as an isp.
No it is correct. Earthlink bought Sprint dialup a couple years ago.

I will post the info publicly on Friday.

It is something I am working on (ala a work in progress) Just giving the folks who are helping pay for the bandwidth a sneek peek.

Again I say only donate if you want to support the cost of running the site, not because you want to see what I am working on. :)

Scott,

I think that it really SUCKS that you ask us to financially support your board by NOT posting information that everyone can view. If you are going to hold back information from non-paying menbers (even for a couple of days) you should just anounce the information in the pub forum and not piss off the rest of us that can't view it.

I know that it costs money to run the board but this in NOT the way to do it.

Bill R said:
Scott,

I think that it really SUCKS that you ask us to financially support your board by NOT posting information that everyone can view. If you are going to hold back information from non-paying menbers (even for a couple of days) you should just anounce the information in the pub forum and not piss off the rest of us that can't view it.

With all due respect I have to agree. I personally cannot afford to donate as I am on a fixed income and I wish I could donate. However what I do do is refer my friends to the Metro25's store that this board is associated with and this board recieves a commission from. Please reconsider your decision to hold back on some of the news Scott.

Thanks
Bob Hale
N1WBD

I think you guys should cut Scott some slack. I am a newbie here, but a long time vet with e-mail lists and web forums such as this one.

#1- It is not uncommon (or unethical) to have a paying members private section. Quite frankly that is only fair for the paying members.

#2 - You should consider instead thanking Scott for all the valuable info you can get here on this forum WITHOUT paying a cent !!! Maintaining a forum like this is HARD WORK, and you could never be paid enough to deal with the BS that goes along with it.

#3- Most importantly, I have never seen Scott ever mention a dollar amount that is required for "paid membership". From what I have observed of Scott so far I would bet he would even appreciate a simple $1 donation as much as a $5, $10 or more donation. As we approach the Holiday season we should be reminded that it is not always the cost or size of the gift, but the thought that counts most. (unless of course it is a 921 :)

Just think, If everyone that uses this forum regularly donated $1 a month we could be assured that this forum stays alive and healthy for many years to come.

Sincerely,

David

46 Plasma
36 Digital Monitor
Way 2 many old 27s
510 x2

Agreed with 928gt. Nobody is asking for a lot of money or anything really. I dont see why its so bad to give supporters of the site some info a few days ahead of time and why it hurts some to wait a few days extra to get the info.

n1wbd said:
Bill R said:
Scott,

With all due respect I have to agree. I personally cannot afford to donate as I am on a fixed income and I wish I could donate. However what I do do is refer my friends to the Metro25's store that this board is associated with and this board recieves a commission from. Please reconsider your decision to hold back on some of the news Scott.

Thanks
Bob Hale
N1WBD

If I can still read :), Scott said it was something he was working on and would post it Friday. I don't need instant gratification, I think I can wait until Friday. (Maybe)

Bruce

It is good ... but waiting won't kill you.

As Scott said (my reword): Support the forum if you wish. The pub is just a simple way of saying thank you to those who have donated something.

Advertising is a way to compensate for those who don't. Until good ISPs are free there will always be bills to pay.

JL

I am not a pub member but think it is really rude to demand anything. I am sure Scott has put a lot of his time and his own money into this site. He can run it as he sees fit and please give him the respect for his efforts; rather than asking for more.
This is America after all and in this country nothing is really free. There are always strings attached - if you want the premium content you have to pay for it:)