Hey Pub Members...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont see the close sidebar button anywhere:(

Yup... Gone again here at home. When I was at work, it would appear and disappear seemingly on it's own. I use the Classic style everywhere with sticky navigation menu at the top.

That nav menu is sticky on my Windows Vista at work, but not sticky on my W7 at work. That lack of stickiness has been going on for months. But the disappearing side bar button is a new issue. At last I never noticed it's absence before Bob mentioned it.

Last edited:
Bob I see you are using the Classic look, and I don't see close side bar in the classic look, but it is in all the others.
I'll wait and see what Scott says.

I don't see a close sidebar button on the new Fresh Blue style either. Am I missing something? Thanks.

Bob I see you are using the Classic look, and I don't see close side bar in the classic look, but it is in all the others.
I'll wait and see what Scott says.

THANKS I changed to default and the sidebar is closed:)

I was suffering from satellite guys withdraw:(

Nope that is a feature only in the UI.x styles which are SatelliteGuys default and dark.

Oops. Let me see if I can correct my error above. I did not mean to say I use Classic, but rather SatelliteGuys default. And I am still missing the Close Sidebar button. I'm on my W7 partition w/FF 41.

I don't see the sidebar, or it's button, using Classic. I think if you go to SatelliteGuys default and shut it off you can go back to Classic and it will be gone. Let me test that...

edit: tested that and I don't see the sidebar button in either Dark or Default... MAC and Safari...

I don't see the sidebar button in either Dark or Default... MAC and Safari...

OK, I'm back on W7/FF42... It just upgraded me. :) I am always in Classic, and my Close Sidebar seems to be gone within a thread, but open in the forum. is that the way it always was?

OK, I'm back on W7/FF42... It just upgraded me. :) I am always in Classic, and my Close Sidebar seems to be gone within a thread, but open in the forum. is that the way it always was?
Yes only have a side bar while viewing the forums or thread list.

Reactions: TheKrell
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts