Hey ROLLTIDE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freije is going to be okafor's #$#$%@#$@#$% by the end of the night!!!

he was hurt for the last regular season game ( @ Cuse) and the first 2 Big East tourney games ( Notre Dame, Nova ). He's been fine since then.

it is a little ambiguous - he hasn't had a massive game since coming back. He was rusty and fouled out vs Pitt, and the first 2 were cupcakes and non-conclusive (from what I hear - I was in Switzerland)

Should be a nice night to watch some hoops :) Got to run and get the beer and pizza ready ROLL TIDE and Go Vandy

hancox said:
sorry - was out of the country.

This could be interesting if we both win the next game, huh? :)

hoo boy - gloves off now.

We just pimp-slapped a team that beat you on your home floor late in the season.

You just beat a team (barely) that has only beaten us when we have been minus at least one key player in the last few years.

Roll this. :D You guys are going down

More fuel for the fire, from ESPN.com:

""I think we're getting there," said Okafor, "but not quite yet."

Not quite yet? UConn has won its three NCAA Tournament games by 17, 17 and 20 points. So overwhelming were the Huskies that Alabama assistant coaches scouting the game could only shake their heads as UConn jet-skied up and down the court.

"You sure you want to win your game?" asked someone.

"We were sitting here wondering the same thing," said one of the Bama assistants, laughing.
"

You need to do your homework ... We lost to Vandy and those other 3 games cause we had our 3 best players out hurt . Once again thanks for playing

This is a young team... Expected to finish 4th place in the SEC west

And it's great that the game is not in HD. Bama loses all HD games :)

blah blah blah - so is ours, only one senior in the starting lineup.

Boone and Villanueva are frosh
Anderson, Denham Brown, and Armstrong are sophs

excuses excuses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts