Hey Scott, what is with the MOJO avatar?

As I said in another post, we are expecting our first baby and my wife would KILL me if I spent the money to get in The Pub. I will be a Pub Member as soon as I can. This place has given me so much information and laughs that I will be more than happy to help it keep going strong. Thanks for all you guys do!

I will have to wait and steal some of his christening money unless someone wants to PM me with the info as a shower present.....

Hey Smitty, as long as we're talking about avatars:

Shouldn't you change the "m" in your screen name to "h" so it's more in line with the Mr Poopy Pants avatar?

;):D

Hey Smitty, as long as we're talking about avatars:

Shouldn't you change the "m" in your screen name to "h" so it's more in line with the Mr Poopy Pants avatar?

;):D

Funny! I never thought of it that way.

Didn't Scott just have a post talking about how this is Family Friendly website? You think he would let me get away with that? Never! Still funny though!

Are you hinting at things to come? :D

No. PLEASE, nooooooo. Don't tell me that the big deal is going to be Dish adding MOJO. NOOOOOOOO!!!!

I'd rather not hear anything about new HD. Please...don't even bother me with additional HD channels. I just don't want to have to sit through the next CC when Charlie proudly presents to us all the new HD they've been adding: TBS-HD, MAV-HD and MOJO.

As I said in another post, we are expecting our first baby and my wife would KILL me if I spent the money to get in The Pub. I will be a Pub Member as soon as I can. This place has given me so much information and laughs that I will be more than happy to help it keep going strong. Thanks for all you guys do!

I will have to wait and steal some of his christening money unless someone wants to PM me with the info as a shower present.....

Well the uplink report is free, watch it closely. All the activity mentioned in the pub would have to be uplinked before it goes live. Dish has a history of flirting with channels only to end up not carrying them. All the action in the world mentioned in the pub does no good if Dish never reaches a deal and uplinks the channels.

Well the uplink report is free, watch it closely. All the activity mentioned in the pub would have to be uplinked before it goes live. Dish has a history of flirting with channels only to end up not carrying them. All the action in the world mentioned in the pub does no good if Dish never reaches a deal and uplinks the channels.

I don't know if I can wait until tomorrow to see the uplink report!

No Mojo HD is not it, infact there is a lot more then just the new HD channels we are talking about. A couple of other interesting tidbits as well. ;)

No Mojo HD is not it, infact there is a lot more then just the new HD channels we are talking about. A couple of other interesting tidbits as well. ;)

Well, thanks for that at least. :)

However, I can't imagine anything more interesting than possible new HD channels (although, as we've all seen, it's a loooong way from channels being a twinkle in Charlie's eye to actually appearing in our channel lists).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts