HGTV, DIY, or similar

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Oh yes she knows that also....I dont want QVC..or any of those DIY ch's...but if they do come to VOOm I can get rid of Directv and get VOOm as a sole provider and upgrade to the Va Va Voom package. I want more and more HD...thats all I want.

I think vinnyv07, we just need to keep inviting any friends that only have SD sets over to your home and let them drool over HDTV content. I just had friends over on Sunday, we watched something on DVD, and I tossed on Voom. I forgot they are not HDTV savvy in the SLIGHTEST, and they had just bought a new TV.

THey kept saying, "Wow why does this TV look SO much clearer?" and "We have the same channels and our DirecTv doesn't look like this" so I started pimping the VOom HDTV, hitting channels like Equator, DiscoveryHD, HBO HD, Rave, and HDNews and they are now thinking about going to Voom. The Voom and HDTV is pushes the more channels will go HDTV to capture your interest..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)