HH90 and Winegard 76CM

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

loyd

Original poster
Aug 6, 2006
Hello to everyone, I first would like to appologise is this is in any of the FAQ's. I lookeed all over and cant seem to find the solution. I recently purchased a Winegard 76cm with a STAB HH90 to hookup to my Captiveworks CW600. I've live in Kanata Ontario Canada and have the following values for my USALS installation

Logitude=75.8533
Latitude = 45.3031

I've set the STAB latitude to 45. My calculation for my dish angle is 37.8. The problem I'm having is I cant move the dish because the bolt for the LNB arm is hitting the shaft from the motor. Has anyone seen this and if so, what was the solution?

Thanks in advance,

Loyd

Make sure you are using the RED line to set the Dish elevation.....

Attachments

• attachment[1].jpg
    attachment[1].jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 177
PSB said:
Make sure you are using the RED line to set the Dish elevation.....

The best I can get is 22 (with the red line) before the LNB arm bolt hits the rotor pole. I can go up to the roof and post pictures if that would help

The HH90 is not compatible with a Winegard DS2076. The design of the dish mount does not allow for setting the correct elevation.

You will need to replace either the dish or the motor with different model. Unfortunately your dealer must not be aware of this conflict.

SatelliteAV said:
The HH90 is not compatible with a Winegard DS2076. The design of the dish mount does not allow for setting the correct elevation.

You will need to replace either the dish or the motor with different model. Unfortunately your dealer must not be aware of this conflict.

I bought the "turn key" dish lnb and motor together. What is the recommended motor to work with this dish? I'm supprised that the dealer didnt know about this as they are fairly large. Out of all due respect, I wont mention their name as they are one of the sponsor of this site.

I use GENUINE Moteck SG2100 with all Winegard DS2076 motorized setups!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts