History Channel website needs dish login option

cool80z

PIT MEMBER
Original poster
Jul 23, 2009
So Cal
I have searched the forums and found no mention of why Dish will not provide web authentication for History.com. As a Dish subscriber I would like access to full videos of past shows on History.com website. There are several other providers that participate including Direct TV.

I have searched the forums and found no mention of why Dish will not provide web authentication for History.com. As a Dish subscriber I would like access to full videos of past shows on History.com website. There are several other providers that participate including Direct TV.

Right now, only available on Comcast and Directv...so Not several.
From their Q&A:

We are currently working on adding more TV providers. Please check back frequently to see if your TV provider has been added.

Right now, only available on Comcast and Directv...so Not several.
From their Q&A:

We are currently working on adding more TV providers. Please check back frequently to see if your TV provider has been added.
Click the additional providers tab. You'll see 41 regional cabelcos listed as well as Comcast and Direct TV. It appears that Comcast and Direct TV are the only major providers signed up with History/A&E though. There are a few other networks that are doing this and this is a growing trend. While Dish is signed up with a few of them, Comcast and Direct TV are signed up with all of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)