Hitachi vs69 opinions

dwise47

Original poster
Aug 3, 2006
I'm thinking about buying a Hitachi 55vs69 HDTV, would like any opinions... Is $1730 take home a good price??? Thanks...

I haven't kept up with current pricing, but that seems to be a good price. I have the Hitachi 50" LCD and love it. I have worked on A/V equipment for 20 years. I have always liked Hitachi TV. I would go for it. BTW is it a display model. If so, you should expect the lamp to have a short life unless you can talk them into replacing it for you.

JK, Thanks for the reply... Its NOT a floor model... Brand new out of the box... Will get it from the BX...

I went to the BX this morning to buy the Hitachi 55VS69 and found out they had missed marked the price by 200 bucks TOO MUCH... Bottom line with the addtional discount for using their credit card, 1530 bucks, out the door.... Now I'm lookin for a home theater in the 300 to 450 dollar range....

dwise47 said:
I went to the BX this morning to buy the Hitachi 55VS69 and found out they had missed marked the price by 200 bucks TOO MUCH... Bottom line with the addtional discount for using their credit card, 1530 bucks, out the door.... Now I'm lookin for a home theater in the 300 to 450 dollar range....

Good luck with your new tv. I hope you enjoy yours as I have mine for 2.5 yrs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts