Hitachi w/ 811 remote ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Harry

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 11, 2003
Las Cruces, NM
I have a Hitachi 46F500 RPTV that I use with the 811. The 811 remote works with the TV except for the select button. I've tried every button on there but no luck. I can navigate around the TV menu but just can't select anything.

Anyone else have this setup? IF so, does yours work?

Harry said:
I have a Hitachi 46F500 RPTV that I use with the 811. The 811 remote works with the TV except for the select button. I've tried every button on there but no luck. I can navigate around the TV menu but just can't select anything.

Anyone else have this setup? IF so, does yours work?

I had the same problem my Sammy 42"DLP. I select the TV button then hit the HD/SD button and it brings up my input menu. I can move around in there and when I select I have to press the Volume bar "up". (just kept hitting things until it selected).

Oakenshld said:
I had the same problem my Sammy 42"DLP. I select the TV button then hit the HD/SD button and it brings up my input menu. I can move around in there and when I select I have to press the Volume bar "up". (just kept hitting things until it selected).

Thanks, I'll try that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)