Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Well folks you can see a few changes have been made in preperation for tonight's Holiday Party! (Where I am at it is now after Midnight, meaning it's Monday.. where you are it may not be Monday yet, but it's close.)

You might have noticed that the look has changed. This look is only temporary for the party. The regular look will return late Monday night.

I also know that this holiday theme does not look correct on all screen resolutions. So if you are having a problem with this new look CLICK HERE to go back to the old look.

I want to make note that tonight's party will happen in our Java based chat room, almost any Java enabled browser should work. Note if you are behind a firewall you need to make sure port 8004 is open. If you are unsure if your browser will work or not I urge you all to test the chat now. The chat is now open at http://chat.satelliteguys.us if you can't get in there is nothing I can do from this end, the chat is not part of any IRC network. We use this chat because of its ease of use and the fact that it can handle hundreds of users without loading down our servers.

Remember that even though our chat is open to all, only registered members call win prizes, so if your not registered please consider registering today! Registration is fast and free. :)

Remember the chat starts at 8:30PM so please be there!

I hope to see you tonight!

Happy Holidays to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts