Hockey Night In Canada

dpdc77

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 10, 2004
Rochester, NY
I saw that that on the NHLNetwork on Saturday 1/3/09 that they are broadcasting the World Junior Tournament which is awesome. However, I'm hoping we don't lose any of the Hockey Night In Canada programing(Pregame, Afterhours. etc.) on its move to Center Ice.

It has been great to catch hockey night in canada with the HD Feed. CBC is tops with coverage!

That's a great Tourney.I went in 05 to the Juniors in Grand Forks ND.It's not NHL quality,but it was a lot of fun.There was lots of asctions.I think the US & Canada play this weekend.That should be another fun one to watch.I'm glad they picked it up.

7 p.m. ET Ottawa at Toronto
10 p.m. ET Dallas at Edmonton

Honestly, its not the games that I care about as much as the of ice coverage. NBC and Versus have a LOT to learn.

Last edited:
7 p.m. ET Ottawa at Toronto
10 p.m. ET Dallas at Edmonton

Honestly, its not the games that I care about as much as the of ice coverage. NBC and Versus have a LOT to learn.

I agree, I love the wings and our USA, but just something different hearing the canadian national anthum (sp) being song during hockey night in canada

I agree, I love the wings and our USA, but just something different hearing the canadian national anthum (sp) being song during hockey night in canada

so true. The guy who does it in Ottawa (Ontario Police Constable Lyndon Slewidge) is awesome

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmDAoEuaK3U&NR=1]YouTube - o canada ottawa june 2007[/ame]

During the first intermission of the USA-Canada game tonight, a 56 year old man will shoot for $1,000,000 (and Chevy SUVs for himself, two friends, and someone selected from the crowd).

Someone won it all last year.

:musicI'm probably the only person here in E. KY with "Stomping Tom" Connor's "The Hockey Song" for a ringtone. :smug

I've had some of my neighbors ask me about what the song is about, when I tell them "Hockey", they're like oookaaayyy, like I'm weird or something.

It's basically football and basketball and the Reds around here where I live.

I would use the HNIC (old) theme for a ring tone or my start up for my computer except for the fact that it's tooooo long for those applications.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts