Holiday Party Info & Official Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you remember to enter today?!

BTW it was asked of me... if one of the prizes is given away in the chat room that requires the winner to be in the chat room and they are not there, since we are picking a winner from the Chat Room do those in the chat room need to be registered for that prize?

The answer is NO, but why would you want to risk it?! If you see a prize you want then enter for it daily! :D

Did you remember to enter today?!

BTW it was asked of me... if one of the prizes is given away in the chat room that requires the winner to be in the chat room and they are not there, since we are picking a winner from the Chat Room do those in the chat room need to be registered for that prize?

The answer is NO, but why would you want to risk it?! If you see a prize you want then enter for it daily! :D

hmmm....Good point.:D

Two things...

1) Don't forget to sumbit your entries today.

2) Don't forget to TEST YOUR SYSTEM with our chat before the chat CLOSES on Tuesday Night! So far less then 10 people have tested to make sure it works! I dont want to hear people upset because they didn't get in the chat room on Wednesday! TEST THE CHAT NOW!

Two things...

1) Don't forget to sumbit your entries today.

2) Don't forget to TEST YOUR SYSTEM with our chat before the chat CLOSES on Tuesday Night! So far less then 10 people have tested to make sure it works! I dont want to hear people upset because they didn't get in the chat room on Wednesday! TEST THE CHAT NOW!

Scott, I have entered the chat a couple times but there was no one else in there to interact with. I could see the previous dialogue though. Can i assume all is well for me?

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app.

The chat room was pretty busy the first evening it was open,since then it really slowed down.It may explode on the 12th!:D

Thanks for the reminder to enter daily. I tested the chat and it works good. I see where others have posted earlier even though they are no longer in the chat room, like a history of what was said as people visited the chat area.

gotta love the weird captchas ya get once in a while ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 162
Yeah I have seen a couple weird captchas.

Not sure what I am doing wrong. I am trying to test getting into the chat room using my iPad. It says my device doesn't support java. I don't see a way to enter from the app, so I am using my dolphin browser and also tried safari. Maybe I am just being brain dead after a hectic weekend. Can anyone help please?

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Not sure what I am doing wrong. I am trying to test getting into the chat room using my iPad. It says my device doesn't support java. I don't see a way to enter from the app, so I am using my dolphin browser and also tried safari. Maybe I am just being brain dead after a hectic weekend. Can anyone help please?

sure, use a real computer. ;)

My ipad is at my office but you should get in without any issue. I am able to get into it fine on my iPhone.

My ipad is at my office but you should get in without any issue. I am able to get into it fine on my iPhone.

Hmmm...I click on chat and it tells me I need java and when I try to get java it tells me my device is not supported. I have a 3rd gen iPad. Think I will just go to bed and try again tomorrow. Maybe a fresh brain will think better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)