Holly Holm stuns Ronda Rousey with head-kick KO at UFC 193

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
First Rousey fight I did not watch. Our Dave & Busters moved to an area I'd rather not go to, the local Quaker Steak & Lube closed up, and I didn't feel like searching the interwebz for pirated streams. Looked like Holm surprised Rousey with the kick and it was over. I like Ronda Rousey and love her attitude, but she is a one trick pony with the armbar. As long as she beats Tate every chance she gets I'm cool with this loss.

First Rousey fight I did not watch. Our Dave & Busters moved to an area I'd rather not go to, the local Quaker Steak & Lube closed up, and I didn't feel like searching the interwebz for pirated streams. Looked like Holm surprised Rousey with the kick and it was over. I like Ronda Rousey and love her attitude, but she is a one trick pony with the armbar. As long as she beats Tate every chance she gets I'm cool with this loss.

She didn't surprise her. She was being dominated and consistantly tagged with quick counter punches and did not allow Rousley to take advantage of her much better mat skills.

Like Salsa said, Holm came at her hard and fast, using the same tactic that Rousey normally uses.
It was a good game plan as long as she didn't get knocked out herself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)