HOLY COW! Wrestlemania 24 HD $69.99

coldblood2k7

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 20, 2007
I am not going to rent it if that is the price...
I have DirecTV..and thats going to be a rip off...and trust me..not many people will purchase it..
Good luck WWE in your quest to castrate money from people.
Vince, you will be disappointed this year....

I used to always buy Wrestlemania. But I quit once the price went higher then $40. I just read the play by plays online. Then I will by the DVD/Program once they become available.

I used to always buy Wrestlemania. But I quit once the price went higher then $40. I just read the play by plays online. Then I will by the DVD/Program once they become available.

Like I said, Vince won't be happy after the PPV rent #'s, I am sure next year the prices will drop.
You can do a lot of things with 70$...than spending it on a 3 hours PPV...
Yes it shows as a 4-5 hour PPV...but like all the WWE PPV's they last 3 hours...I want my other hour or two refunded.
I bet It will show the PPV from 4-9pm, 5 hour PPV which will only last probably like 3 1/2 hours.

Sorry to burst everyones bubble but besides the ones here and others wrestlemania this year will make a killing even with the HD price increase they WONT loose any money at all it will be all a gain for them and the show will ve 4 hrs liek it has been for the past couple of years and yes they do go 14 minutes before the 4 hour mark so if anyone thinks WWE will loose money think again....lol

Wrestlemania is like the Super Bowl to a lot of people. I know that I'll be having at least 5 friends over, and they usually bring people, too. So, once the hat is passed, it'll end up being anywhere from 5-15 bucks per person in HD. I have a feeling that other people do the same.

Its rumored the Wrestlemania 24 HD is going to cost $69.99, while the SD version will cost $54.99...

Looks like Ill just get the SD version....Im not going to waste 70 bones *Unless* its the BEST Wrestlemanis EVER....Remains to be seen...

ProWrestling.com - WWE News, TNA, ECW, MMA, Wrestling News, Results, Spoilers, Divas, Headlines, Newsboard, Playboy, Wrestling, Discussion, Forums, Columns, Editorials, Wrestling Photos, Interviews, Newsboards WWE Video Games, Fantasy, Independent Ne

Wouldn't you be wasting $15 if it is already going to cost you $55 for the SD version?

Holy crap! My kids and I we're looking forward to it. I'll have to think hard about spending $70. I was going to have some family members over. Passing the hat around sounds like the way to go. The only upside is I gave the kids a choice. Wrestlemania or tickets to WWE Raw at the Boston Garden in April. They chose PPV. Last event at the garden cost me $180.

This makes me grateful that my addiction to wrestling ended when Eric Bischoff turned over the creative end of WCW to Kevin Nash back in early 1999. Monday Nitro went into a tailspin from which it never recovered, and I've never been crazy about the way Vince McMahon does things...and those prices certainly don't help any.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)