HomeFront

vodad

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 14, 2005
Anybody thinking of getting this one? I have not decided but it looks promising.

Still more curious about the multiplayer modes on it, looks a lot like MW2 which I like.

I can only find one good demo of it that shows mulitplayer.

I'll see what the consensus is. black ops is taking up enough of my time without another fps trying to bump in

Black Ops is really starting to annoy me lately, I like playing Demolition, but Havana sucks, I got into a match last night, and of course it was spawn trapping time from the other team. And very obvious they had at least one, maybe two players on my team that was helping them. Since I have no care whatsoever about my K/D ratio I stayed and gave them hell at the end. I also did my best to tick them off, I knew when we hit overtime what was going to happen so I went and hid for a few then planted the bomb, just to mess with them. and of course they let the first one go off, as they had no interest in winning the game, only getting all the kills.

Picked it up at my local BlockBuster to try it out. Multiplayer requires a damn code. You can play, but you won't be able to get past Level 5.
They lost a sale from me. I'm not spending $60 for a game, plus an extra $20 for 2 online game codes. ( My 2 kids have their own Live accounts. )

Last edited:
I think I may pick this up on Gamefly when I get a chance. The consensus seems to be that the game tells a compelling (albeit short) story, and for me a good story can trump a lot of shortcomings in my book (see Alan Wake, No More Heroes, Assassin's Creed, etc etc.) I don't really care about the MP aspect since Black Ops is taking up enough of my time.

I played it for a couple of days. Mostly multiplayer. Didn't care for it at all. Graphics are just okay. The sounds effects is what really seems off. I'm glad I rented this one. Won't
be purchasing.

I am really digging the story mode, a little slow in some places but overall pretty good. They seem to be having issues with parties and online play which is what I enjoy the most.
When my friends are on we have been sticking with BO, but saturday we started playing, got in 3 rounds and BO for some reason was just sucking big time. I have no idea what is off with it, but something is.

Hoping to get some multiplayer action on HomeFront this weekend. I will still give it a shot for the next month, if they do not get things ironed out I will have to go back to BO, til MW3 comes out. Gonna have to have a launch party when it does, and have the boys over for an all nighter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)