HomeZone - About F-ing Time!

if they need a tester in ohio, call me, I would love it! I think Garypen and I will be camping out on the same night in our respective cities waiting like little kids at christmas!

ChetK said:
You and me both.

Me three. Unfortunately for me I can't get this receiver anyways. DSL is not stable at my place, too far away from their central office (already tried it). My only option is cable broadband.

Looks pretty sleek!

I'm more interested in the "Homezone" that includes DISH network service, more than one DVR, ondemand capabilities and high speed DSL.

I believe that "Uverse" is the IPTV service that is supposed to compete with cable and satellite using VDSL.

In Connecticut, the regulatory approval has been granted to get the ball rolling:

...state regulators Wednesday narrowly approved AT&T Inc.'s request to offer television service over its telephone lines without being regulated like a cable TV franchise.

Barring a court-ordered stay, Emra said, AT&T expects to begin making improvements in equipment immediately, and to begin offering IPTV service in some areas by "the end of the year."

You can call it AT&T TV from now on

GaryPen said:
Plus, they're adding OnDemand in addition to already planned Dish programming, Yahoo web content, and home media network functions. Sweet. And about time! (My Comcast "ditch the dish" discount is ending in 4 months.)

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/business/14376302.htm

AT&T announced Tuesday that it will team up with San Mateo-based Akimbo to allow customers to download movies and shows over the Internet through AT&T's upcoming television service this summer.

The new AT&T service, called Homezone, is set to start in California and 12 other states by late summer.
Hey, anotherMets fan! Me too..i'm orig from NJ....
BTW at 12:10 EDT on 6/8 Mets are up on the D-Backs 7-0 bottom of the 9th....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)