Hooking up 322 receiver

Landon

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 3, 2007
I recently had Dish Network installed using the dish 500 and the 322 receiver. It took the guy 8 hours to install and hookup two tv's. Not sure if he knew everything that he was suppose to.
When he set the system up with the receiver at the main tv in the den, the den tv worked fine but the one in the bedroom had a signal but was real snowy. He worked and worked with it trying to get it to work correctly.
He finally got it to work but now my main tv is number 2 and the bedroom tv is number 1. From what I gather that is reverse as to what it should be. Both remotes has the number 2 on them.

The way it is hooked up:
On the back of the receiver there is a line from the dish to a "DIPLEXER" with two outputs. One diplexer output "SAT" going to a "SEPARATOR" with two outputs into the receivers "satillite in 1 and 2". The other diplexer output "VHF-UHF" going to "tv 3-4". The output of channel 21-69 goes to the main tv. It has a remote ant installed in "remote ant".

I am questioning this setup because after looking at the manual for setting up a vcr the vcr is to be connected to "tv 3-4" on the receiver.

I hope I am making this where it is understandable because I would like someone to tell me if this is the correct setup or should there be a change. Also if more info is needed let me know.

322 receiver hookup

It's me again. Since no one responded to the problem I had maybe this site with a picture of the setup the installer made on my system will prompt you to give me your thoughts.
If you see anything wrong with it PLEASE let me know.

Here is the site: dish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)