Hooking up a Wally to a Satellite

Labs6

Original poster
Oct 23, 2017
AL
I have a wally at my hunting club in western KY. Having problems setting it up. Can't get my locals. All other stations are good. Only receiving one Satellite. Was wanting to see a wiring diagram on how to hook it up. My dish numbers are LNBF. A71CO1-WE100T3M
When I go to dish diagnostics I only have one green check mark.

This should have been posted in the DISH forum rather than the SatelliteGuys support forum.

In answer to your question, pretty much anywhere in Kentucky is probably out of range for the beam that serves your Alabama residence.

To confirm one way or the other, a Zip code for your residence or your Nielsen DMA name (Little Rock, Jonesboro, Ft. Smith) would be a good start but I'd be willing to wager that none of the spot beams reach Kentucky.

Sorry for putting it in the wrong place i am new and was just looking for some help. I found out to that my dish is a Eastern arc. I also change my service address so my locals can come out of Nashville.

I found out to that my dish is a Eastern arc. I also change my service address so my locals can come out of Nashville.
If you want help it works best if you give us the most information you can up front. Don't make us beat it out of you one item at time. If we ask a question, answer it as accurately as you feel comfortable. Zip codes are pretty safe unless your home has its own Zip code.

Western Kentucky should be an easy shot from the Nashville spotbeam so I'm guessing the dish isn't aimed right. Echostar 16 SP09 hits just about dead center of the Tennessee and unless you're up near Evansville, Axe Lake or Blue Basin it should be fairly strong. The satellite information is 61.5W transponder 13 so if you're seeing a relatively low signal there, that's your problem.

Again, if you don't give us much to go on, you don't get much in the way of answer. Zip codes are really helpful as I said previously. After all, half of Kentucky is "west" and I'm guessing there are a number of hunting clubs in the west half of the state.

If my information is correct, Nashville is available on both arcs so it is a good thing that you specified that you have an Eastern Arc setup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts