Hopper 3 and Wireless Joey

If this has been discussed before, I apologize. CSR told me that Wireless Joey will not work with Hopper 3. Is this true?

I'd like the CSR to come over and visit my house then. I have an H3 with a wireless and regular Joey connected. And for me I decided to have the wireless Joey connected directly to the Ethernet cable and not use the access point for its own wireless network. Works fine either way though.

Mine is working together. The wireless Joey was the most difficult to get working with the H3. The installer had to do a hard reset and then everything worked great with the new interface.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Bobby, is DIRT still monitoring that thread? No one has posted on there since Monday morning. I did put me name on the list.

I am in contact with mikeH now. Thanks for the tip. I thought that list was for people wanting to line up before the doors opened to get a H3.

Don't quite know what to do since neither DIRT member has gotten back to me. It's been over four hours. I know one got off at 5:00 PM (CMT?).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts