Hopper 3 Bluetooth Question

pgde

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 8, 2006
Desert Oasis Ranch, Tucson, AZ
I am experimenting with the Bluetooth function on my Hopper 3. Paired my ear buds perfectly. But, there is no apparent Bluetooth volume control on the Hopper. I try using the Volume control on the Dish Remote and nothing happens. There is no volume control on my cheap ear buds. Is this by design or do I have a problem?

Many thanks!

P.

I am experimenting with the Bluetooth function on my Hopper 3. Paired my ear buds perfectly. But, there is no apparent Bluetooth volume control on the Hopper. I try using the Volume control on the Dish Remote and nothing happens. There is no volume control on my cheap ear buds. Is this by design or do I have a problem?

Many thanks!

P.
Try looking up the operating guide for your ear buds. I would think there is some way to control the volume. Maybe the on/off button might control the volume by holding the button down.

Reactions: TheKrell

Many thanks!

P.
You'd have to control the volume on your ear buds. We used to sell Bluetooth headsets that had a Volume control on them.

Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts