Hopper 3 dvr question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Mandeville985

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 1, 2016
Mandeville, La
my daughter had a bunch of shows set to record s trying to set them back up. My question is there a way to type in the series name and setup a series recording if the show is not on right now? Or do I need to wait for the season to start and just set it up through the guide? 2 of her shows are in season and setting them up were easy. The guide recognizes her other show names through a search but having trouble telling the hopper 3 to record them when no upcoming episodes are listed

my daughter had a bunch of shows set to record s trying to set them back up. My question is there a way to type in the series name and setup a series recording if the show is not on right now? Or do I need to wait for the season to start and just set it up through the guide? 2 of her shows are in season and setting them up were easy. The guide recognizes her other show names through a search but having trouble telling the hopper 3 to record them when no upcoming episodes are listed

Ok from a Google search I found the info from another post on this site... So was able to plan the timers, it's currently listing the show name, new and reruns, and seek. As of now is there a way to edit the seek timers to only record new episodes?

I can't answer you're question directly, but as a brand new Dish customer myself, I've found the iPad app to be very helpful in setting up recordings. There is a way to do what you're asking on it, along with a search feature. Honestly, because it's so easy, I really haven't messed with using the remote to set recordings. Hope this helps....

I've found that some searches offer a "record when available" option for programs that are not scheduled to air yet, but are apparently in the system somewhere....

Ok from a Google search I found the info from another post on this site... So was able to plan the timers, it's currently listing the show name, new and reruns, and seek. As of now is there a way to edit the seek timers to only record new episodes?

When the show with a seek timer shows up in the guide, it will become a DVR timer and you can edit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts