Hopper 3 Folder Setup

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Am I reading this thread correctly that I can set up a folder called "Recordings" or such, and then whenever i have an icon for something I have recorded (one show or a list) I can move whatever that icon refers to to a folder, where it will show up as a list? if I only have to move "Dr Pol" once to get future episodes to show up as a list in "Recordings," I am willing to do that. Or, maybe I will adapt.

Shows will still show up as icons inside a folder. Now if you keep several episodes of the same show they will show up as one icon with a number indicating how many episodes. When you select an icon with multiple episodes you will get a list showing the various episodes. The Hopper3 has a default of 20 episodes that it will keep. This value can be changed.

And just to keep things interesting...
The Dish Anywhere (web version) has the option to display recorded programs by icon or an alphanumeric list. BUT it completely ignores the folders and can only display the recorded programs stored on the Hopper 3's internal hard drive. It would be kinda nice if Dish would be just a little more consistent -- at least once and awhile :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts