Hopper 3 Insider on Channel 103

I don't know, maybe they don't. I mean, after all, it does say "Hopper 3" but they're showing an older Hopper. Maybe someone (Directv, Comcast ?) has hijacked their satellites and is doing a pirate broadcast of this infomercial that shows the wrong thing ! :eek:
I didn't think of that. That has got to be it! I'll report the hijack now!

Reactions: xfoneguy
DTV - Definitely DTV!!
I don't know, maybe they don't. I mean, after all, it does say "Hopper 3" but they're showing an older Hopper. Maybe someone (Directv, Comcast ?) has hijacked their satellites and is doing a pirate broadcast of this infomercial that shows the wrong thing ! :eek:
DTV! Definitely DTV!!

Reactions: Patrick Smith
Looks like it was pre-taped before the H3 hit the streets. What they are showing is the Carbon UI not the Hopper 3. So they are showing the Carbon UI on a HWS. They should at least re-title it New Hopper Interface Not Hopper 3.
i just wondering if they have it taped already and they are going to show it real soon since everyone is getting the new hopper 3 right

Have your parents watched it (without you prompting them to) ?
stepdad still does not know how to use the new carbon interface on the joey 2 he got a couple of weeks ago he just watches metv,hsn,qvc,evine,

i just wondering if they have it taped already and they are going to show it real soon since everyone is getting the new hopper 3 right
Hard to say - when this came up a week or 2 ago, we had heard that they were supposed to have the programming corrected within a day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)