Hopper 3 / Jory 2.0 wish list

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SHSPVR

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 21, 2015
Vinita, OK
Personally Dish should hire Google Fiber Team and let them build the DVR software as the Dish Software Engineer can't seem to get anything rigth let alone and new features that make would make the Hopper 3 a useful outstanding product

1: Timer Recording for show both new, rerun should not be tied to one channel it should seek EPG.

2: Unlimited number of TV Show Favorites.

3: A save a data base for Intelligent Recording of all previous watch TV show which is very important in keeping track of Frist Runs and ReRuns Show and Movie that mark as Watch.

4: Mark TV Show/Moive as watch in the Guide that can display some kind of icon as all ready watch, and un make.

5: An option to delete a TV show or Moive with an option that can be mark it as wrong/bad recording where it can be automatic be rescheduled for next airing.

6: Better Location viewed watch for each device in the house so other people in house dont delete things before everyone else has watched it, cause right now only way to really know for sure is to ask the other people in the house if they did.
Multiple user folder assignments by symbolic link copies of the same show for each user from the same timer which should fix this issue.

I sure I can come up with more thing to whine about
icon_lol.gif

Do you have Google Fiber/TV and their DVR ?

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
No I wish it was here I be all over it in heart beat, but it is base on SageTV which is same software which I still have hookup to one Joey just keep track of what I we watch or what I have not seen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts