Hopper 3 "lost" Tuesday Oct 25

snissen

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 19, 2006
southern MN
My Hopper 3 failed to record anything on Tuesday Oct 25. Before the first recording time, the 7 programs I wanted, with long-standing Timers, all showed up on the Schedule tab under the Today heading.

But when I checked after midnight, nothing had been recorded. And all 7 programs were still listed on the Schedule tab, under an odd "Yesterday" heading. Then, when I power cycled the Hopper 3, on the Schedule tab, Monday 10/24 was followed by Today (Wed 10/26); Tuesday 10/25 had disappeared completely!

My Hopper 3 software version is listed as U331, dated 10/21/16.

Anyone else had anything like this happen? Can I prevent it from happening again?

If these are long standing timers delete them and reenter them is my advice, I have had to do that on a couple of my timers so far......

I have had a problem for the last two weeks on Hawaii Five O. I have a separate timer for this show for my folder and by the time Friday arrives the timer disappears and there is no separate recording in my folder. I keep setting timers and even Save Series timers ,but the show never records and the timer is gone by Friday. Weird.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts