Hopper 3 "lost" Tuesday Oct 25 (1 Viewer)

snissen

SatelliteGuys Family
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 19, 2006
southern MN
My Hopper 3 failed to record anything on Tuesday Oct 25. Before the first recording time, the 7 programs I wanted, with long-standing Timers, all showed up on the Schedule tab under the Today heading.

But when I checked after midnight, nothing had been recorded. And all 7 programs were still listed on the Schedule tab, under an odd "Yesterday" heading. Then, when I power cycled the Hopper 3, on the Schedule tab, Monday 10/24 was followed by Today (Wed 10/26); Tuesday 10/25 had disappeared completely!

My Hopper 3 software version is listed as U331, dated 10/21/16.

Anyone else had anything like this happen? Can I prevent it from happening again?

Partysox

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 4, 2016
N central Indiana
If these are long standing timers delete them and reenter them is my advice, I have had to do that on a couple of my timers so far......

MikeD-C05

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Nederland , Texas
I have had a problem for the last two weeks on Hawaii Five O. I have a separate timer for this show for my folder and by the time Friday arrives the timer disappears and there is no separate recording in my folder. I keep setting timers and even Save Series timers ,but the show never records and the timer is gone by Friday. Weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts