Hopper 3 question: How to search On Demand content?

sclaws

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Aurora, IL
Got the H3 today and aside from a bug or three, its working well....but I can't for the life of me figure out how to search for on-demand TV shows. Am I missing something obvious? Requesting guidance :)

Give it some time and you will be able to. 24 to 48 hours should do it.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk
Thx for the response. So you think its a guide population delay rather than I'm just not seeing the proper way to key in search data? I guess I was expecting a way to manually enter program searches in the On Demand area the same way searches are entered when looking to schedule recordings for the TV guide.

Yeah, it always takes a day or two for everything to get put into place. I got installed yesterday and most things seem to be there, but some PPV on channel 1 aren't there yet

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: sclaws
Thx for the response. So you think its a guide population delay rather than I'm just not seeing the proper way to key in search data? I guess I was expecting a way to manually enter program searches in the On Demand area the same way searches are entered when looking to schedule recordings for the TV guide.

Unfortunately, no. There is no special search for specific content at this time (hoping there may be in the future). So when you get to the On Demand section from the menu you can see a list of all the types of On Demand shows but no actual search within the On Demand section. You can however press the Option button (or the red button on the standard 40 button remote) to see a list of filters to narrow down results. However that's pretty basic and minimal at best.

Per the other poster, if you do not see anything listed on the On Demand screens yet then it will populate over the next few days.

Unfortunately, no. There is no special search for specific content at this time (hoping there may be in the future). So when you get to the On Demand section from the menu you can see a list of all the types of On Demand shows but no actual search within the On Demand section. You can however press the Option button (or the red button on the standard 40 button remote) to see a list of filters to narrow down results. However that's pretty basic and minimal at best.

Per the other poster, if you do not see anything listed on the On Demand screens yet then it will populate over the next few days.

Thx Jim for the response.

Reactions: Tron2012

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)