hopper 3 recording issues

tings00

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 8, 2012
utah
I have noticed a few recording issues lately and wanted to see if i was doing something wrong. I have noticed this issue with sporting events that have a re-occuring title. For example i have it set to record new PGA Tour events which have been on nbc the last few weeks. I noticed this week it wasnt set to record but once i set it for one day it will record the other days of the event. Even though i had it set from weeks previous to record. Its almost like it is going off the description of the event and not the title which is pga tour golf.

Anybody experience this?

additional note on this. I was trying to record a nrl rugby game that was on fox sports 2. I noticed on the guide it was listed as nrl rugby and then the description would list the teams. When i would hit the search button when on the listing it would search for the teams playing and not "nrl rugby". The re-occuring recording i tried to setup would not record future events because it would only look for those teams.

I tried this on a friends system that has the older hopper w/ sling and it worked correctly. Doing a search on the listing would search for nrl rugby. And the re-occuring recording would correctly record all new "nrl rugby" events. same thing with the pga tour scenario.

Having same problem with recording new gators sports events. Tonight it was a gator game on sec network but it never recorded. Try to edit timer and second box is grayed out and say seek which I assume means check all channels for gator sports to record. Don't know how to fix it other than delete and start over. Usually receiver.

Having same problem with recording new gators sports events. Tonight it was a gator game on sec network but it never recorded. Try to edit timer and second box is grayed out and say seek which I assume means check all channels for gator sports to record. Don't know how to fix it other than delete and start over. Usually receiver.

When you go to the DVR Schedule, is the event listed in the schedule? Does it have a line through it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts