HOPPER 3 UPGRADES

We certainly do lease the equipment unless you bought it yourself. Check your "My Equipment" page under your account at Dish's website, read your "Dish'n It Up" agreement, etc.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Hey Scott, sorry if this was answered here already. Will the H3 be able to accept the system backup from the hopper 2 remote? Bringing over timers and such?

I looked on my account page (before my initial post) and saw that it clearly states I LEASE the equipment hence the reason I posted that I LEASE the equipment and pay the extra money each month (which is clearly listed on my bill ON TOP of my package charge) for each device that they provided.

sl5v86.jpg

I guess that would settle it for me. $150 upgrade cost and I wouldn't go to the H3. I'd have them replace my bad HWS and deactivate the owned Joey. And a bit later, drop the protection plan.

I looked on my account page (before my initial post) and saw that it clearly states I LEASE the equipment hence the reason I posted that I LEASE the equipment and pay the extra money each month (which is clearly listed on my bill ON TOP of my package charge) for each device that they provided.
The only difference between leasing and owning your equipment is that you have to return your equipment back to Dish when you cancel. Everyone pays the same "extra money each month" whether they lease or own.

The only difference between leasing and owning your equipment is that you have to return your equipment back to Dish when you cancel. Everyone pays the same "extra money each month" whether they lease or own.
To support the message quoted above, people even have to pay the $7 Joey fee for the virtual Joey on your owned PS3. They are service fees, not leasing fees. The lease is free.

Yeah, that is what I have read so far too, that the voice/touch remote is coming at a later date. I hope it will be a free upgrade but I think it will most likely incur a small cost. Thanks!

I really doubt it will be a free upgrade. I bet if you do some sweet talking to a CSR you may be able to get it for free though.

Reactions: THE5RIVERS
Just a heads up, I am late posting the waiting list, as I was called out on a house call to my bosses house. I am almost complete fixing his issue and once I do that I will be heading back to my office and posting it. It should (hopefully) be up in around 45 minutes.

Thanks for your understanding. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts