HOPPER 3 UPGRADES

Just a heads up, I am late posting the waiting list, as I was called out on a house call to my bosses house. I am almost complete fixing his issue and once I do that I will be heading back to my office and posting it. It should (hopefully) be up in around 45 minutes.

Thanks for your understanding. :)

We fixing to crash satelliteguys hitting the refresh button...

Just a heads up, I am late posting the waiting list, as I was called out on a house call to my bosses house.
...probably installing his boss's new H3...
I am almost complete fixing his issue and once I do that I will be heading back to my office and posting it. It should (hopefully) be up in around 45 minutes.
No problem, the paying job always needs to come first.

I gather it will be a Brand New Sticky thread?
Refresh-refresh-refresh...
Repeat!​

Reactions: dentke
LOL. I could care less about the order, its just nice we can put our name down on a list and wait to be contacted. I love the preorder concept, makes life easy.

Well wouldn't it be wise to call DIsh, put it on record you want the new hopper when released to be locked in NOW for the $12 fee vs waiting till then? I mean they are normally good to work with and with it on the account that you asked now would go a long way.
Nope there are not setup for that.

The retailer that I ordered from said he has placed his order with the distributor and the H3's and 4K Joey should arrive to him tomorrow, said they plan to ship out orders to customers tomorrow after his shipment comes in.