HOPPER 3 UPGRADES

So, being at the bottom of the current list would be akin to calling Dish and getting the message "there are 133 callers ahead of you"

Yeah, I'll be the first to admit that I do much more in the way of reading on this forum and less in the way of posting. I'll be more than happy to purchase a Pub membership!

So, being at the bottom of the current list would be akin to calling Dish and getting the message "there are 133 callers ahead of you"

It is more like leaving a callback number. You are still in line, but you don't have to spend hours listening to bad Musak!

If you go to the main Dish Web Page for new customers (not the myDish page) it says
sign a Two year contract and get a Three Year Price Lock.
I wonder if we can get that if we are ranked as a Great Dish Customer AND sign a new Two Year contract to get the Hopper 3?
http://www.dish.com
"Sign up with DISH for 2 years, and we’ll guarantee our price for 3. "
I can only ask and wonder. . . .
A Two year contract has a $480 cancel fee so I would think they would offer some kind of price lock.
-
NOTE: if you used my Dish Dot Com mydish . com before, your Cookies will always redirect you AWAY from the new customer web page, kind of sneaky. In other words they dont want you to see the special offer for new cutomers.

If you go to the main Dish Web Page for new customers (not the myDish page) it says
sign a Two year contract and get a Three Year Price Lock.
I wonder if we can get that if we are ranked as a Great Dish Customer AND sign a new Two Year contract to get the Hopper 3?
http://www.dish.com
"Sign up with DISH for 2 years, and we’ll guarantee our price for 3. "
I can only ask and wonder. . . .
A Two year contract has a $480 cancel fee so I would think they would offer some kind of price lock.

No. To keep the answer simple and short.

Scott - for the members that quoted your entire first post, drop them down to the bottom of the list....
If I saw the same one, that person didn't post anything, they just quoted the entire first post.

Also, installers and even one guy who claims to work at one of the uplink centers are asking for DIRT to help them upgrade. I would have thought there were "internal" options for employees to do this.

Reactions: Troch77
To be honest they are probably avoiding those internal routes due to instruction of not upgrading until the customers are taken care of.

This reminds me of the list at TivoCommunity when the HR10-250 for DIRECTV was just coming out, IIRC there was close to a 1,000 names on that list.

Not bad , I'm sure it will keep going higher.

I wonder if the guys that pre ordered got their H3 shipped out today.
Or did they push it again?

I'm waiting to hear from Dish Depot. As of last Tuesday, Mark said they were getting them today and will likely ship tomorrow

I haven't heard anything but I never do. I'm assuming my equipment shipped today and I should receive it tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)